Quest HD Headphones for the XP Deus and ORX Metal Detectors
No tools required to install original the WS4 backphone or WS Audio module
Transfers the original signal with no distortion or lag.
Features a better mechanical lock system design than original one.
Rainproof protection design offers the most comfortable over-ear headphones for metal detecting
Easy servicing – all parts replaceable.
Close structure for better noise isolation.
Super lightweight for long time wearing.
Comes with audio output for connect with detector thru wire.
Upgrade your XP metal detector with these wireless headphones!
If you have been looking for a set of over-the-head headphones that accepts the WS4 or WS Audio puck, look no further.
Unlike the other after-market headphones that have been adapted to accept the WS4 puck using the adapter plate, the Deteknix/Quest HD’s were designed for the Deus from the ground up. A comfortable, solidly fitting pair of headphones has been designed around an inset that accepts the WS4 & WS Audio puck. This inset is not found on any other aftermarket headphones and ensures that the module will not inadvertently come off when caught by a branch in the woods since it is flat with the outer piece of the headphone.
*XP DEUS WS4 MODULE pictured is NOT included with these headphones.
- Rainproof protection design
- Better mechanical lock system design than original one, won’t snap, break or pop off inadvertently
- Easy servicing - all parts are replaceable
- Only 0.06 second audio delay (not noticeable)
- Close structure for better noise isolation
- Super lightweight for long time wearing
- Comes with 1/4" to 1/8" converter adapter
- Supports up to 8 hours continuous operation
- Transfer original signal, no distortion audio signal