This new edition of The "The Deus Handbook" by Andy Sabisch contains the information that will help you Quickly Master the XP Deus thanks to Tips, Techniques, Settings and Photos of finds to keep you motivated provided by Deus users from around the world as well as from the XP team themselves. Whether you already own a Deus or are still considering purchasing one, you will find this book to be an invaluable resource based upon actual, in-field experience. Even if you have been using the Deus for years, even one or two new ideas or tips gleaned from this 188 page book can give you the leading edge over the competition enabling you to find what others have missed! The book is 176 pages long and measures 8.5" x 11".
Free shipping is by USPS Media mail.
Some Covered Topics Include:
- What each control & feature does and how to adjust them for any condition you might come across
- Proven settings from veteran Deus users for various types of hunting
- Accessories that can improve your success, protect your equipment and maximize the performance of your Deus
- What the latest versions of the software mean to you in the field and how to get the most out of the improvements (includes V5.2)
- How to boost your Deus Performance with the right adjustments