Minelab EQUINOX 800 Multi-IQ Waterproof Metal Detector & 11" DD Coil
The Equinox is Minelab's most significant coin & treasure introduction since the launch of the CTX 3030 in 2012.
The EQUINOX Series is the all-terrain multi-purpose detector. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions.
The EQUINOX Series has been designed for the serious coin & treasure hunter looking to upgrade to a high performance detector, without the high cost. It’s also suitable for the new detectorist, having several pre-set modes for different detecting locations. The EQUINOX Series features Minelab’s state of the art Multi-IQ simultaneous multi-frequency technology and combines fast recovery speed with low-latency wireless audio in a lightweight waterproof platform.
- 4 Detect Modes (Park, Field, Beach, Gold)
- 6 Frequency Options (Multi, 5kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz)
- 4kHz added with the v3 update (not included in Multi)
- Bluetooth Headphones and WM 08 Wireless Module
Simultaneous Multi-Frequency -
Features true intelligent simultaneous Multi-Frequency for maximum performance
Waterproof Design -
The EQUINOX is fully submersible up to 10 feet with waterproof headphones (not included). This is ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes.
Sleek & Lightweight -
Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
High-Speed Wireless Audio -
Experience ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, or with the fast aptX™ Low Latency Bluetooth headphones.
8 Custom Search Profiles -
Each Detect Mode features 2 custom Search Profiles so you can save your favorite settings in each mode.
Fast & Accurate Target ID -
Fast recovery speed with accurate Target ID increases your ability to find good targets amongst the trash.
Advanced Settings -
Fine tune the detector the Advanced Settings.
Gold Detecting Mode -
Gold Mode operates the high single frequencies of either 20 kHz or 40 kHz to detect gold nuggets in mineralized soils.
Low frequencies give more depth on large targets, and high frequencies are usually more sensitive to small targets.
With the EQUINOX you can operate across the full spectrum of frequencies simultaneously for maximum results.
The clear LCD features large Target ID numbers which are easy to see at a glance. All of the information you need is available on the display screen.
Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
The user interface allows you to:
- Change the Detect Mode, Frequency and Sensitivity on the go.
- Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
- Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
- Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know where to dig.
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including Noise Cancel, Ground Balance, Volume Adjust, Threshold Level, Target Tone, Accept / Reject and Recovery Speed.
- Customize Advanced Settings to change the way detections are heard, by selecting the number, pitch, and volume of your detection signals.
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
Included in the box:
- Minelab EQUINOX 800 Multi-IQ Metal Detector
- EQX 11" Double-D Coil
- 11" Coil Cover
- Wireless Bluetooth (apt-X low latency headphones) with Carrying Case
- Wireless Audio Module
- Multi-Language Screen Protectors
- Adjustable Armrest
- USB Charging Cable with Magnetic Connector
- Arm Rest Strap
- Quick Start Guide (Full Manual is Online)
- Warranty Card