Minelab Vanquish 340 Multi Frequency Metal Detector
Minelab’s revolutionary Multi-IQ technology gives the user the combined power of multiple detectors in one — all working for you at the same time. Simply turn on and go. Nothing goes undetected and no terrain is off limits. Silver gold or jewelry. Park, field or beach. Unearth the power of the VANQUISH 340 with Multi-IQ.
No matter what you seek, VANQUISH has you covered. Simply select one of the three Find Modes — Coin, Relic or All Metal — then start swinging. Each mode is pre-programmed and optimized to give you the best performance.
VANQUISH welcomes tough terrain. It dominates at the beach in wet sand and salt water, outperforming other detectors that can’t compete. 4 discrimination segments deliver control over what metals you want to accept or reject.
Pack And Carry
Weighs only 2.6 lbs. and has a unique collapsible snap-lock system makes it easy to pack and go.
Automatic noise cancelling, lag-free audio response and 3-volume settings.
Included V10 Coil
Highly versatile and waterproof, the VANQUISH 340 comes with Minelab’s V10 10”x7” Double-D coil as standard.
Waterproof coils up to 3.3 feet and water resistant control pod when used with the optional Rain Cover
- Search Modes: Coin, Jewelry and All Metal
- Operating Frequencies: Multi-IQ
- Noise Cancel: Auto
- Iron Bias: High
- Sensitivity: 4 levels
- Volume: 3 levels
- Target Tones: 3 tones
- Discrimination Segments: 5 segments
- Target ID's: -9 to 40
- Depth Indicator: 4 levels
- Length: Extended: 30" to 57"
- Weight (incl. batteries): 2.6 lbs.
- Standard Coil: 10"x7" Double-D
- Audio Output: Built-in speaker or headphones (3.5mm)
- Display: Monochrome LCD
- Supplied Batteries: 4 x AA Alkaline replaceable
- Waterproof: Coil to 3 feet
- Operating Temperature Range: +14°F to +104°F
- Storage Temperature Range: -4°F to +158°F
- Key Technologies: Multi-IQ