XP Deus Metal Detector with MI-6 Pin-pointer, WS4 Wireless Headphones, Remote Control and 9” X35 Search Coil
XP Deus Metal Detector with 9″ X35 DD Waterproof Wireless Search Coil, Coil Cover, WS4 Wireless Backphone Headphones with removable electronic control, Headphone Storage Case, Wireless Remote Control Display Screen, Hip mount case for Remote Control, and a 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty.
The XP Deus features Audio Response, Iron level, Multi tone, Notch, Discrimination, Ground balance, Motion & 4 non-motion modes, Extended discrimination range, and 9 Pre-configured factory programs.
This detector is lightweight and compact, offering exceptional comfort, speed and performance.
- Fully Telescopic S Handle Stem
- Wireless Backphone Headphones (WS4)
- Headphone Storage Case
- 9" X35 DD Waterproof Wireless Search Coil
- 9" Search Coil Cover
- Wireless Remote Control Display Screen
- Hip mount case for Wireless Remote Control Display Screen
- USB Connection Cable With One Mini-B Plug
- USB Connection Cable With Three Mini-B Plugs
- 110 Volt Power Supply Transformer - Charger
- Connection Clamp For Recharging The Coil
- Complete Coil Hardware & Spare Parts (2 Screws, 2 Wing Nuts, 1 Washer, 1 Spacing Washer)
- Detailed Owners Manual
- 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty (Serviced in USA)
The XP Deus
Lightweight and compact: extend or fold away in seconds
At 2 pounds, the XP DEUS offers exceptional comfort, speed and performance. The XP DEUS is the result of years of research and development by the XP engineering team. This detector sets new benchmarks in metal detection design and performance.
The design is built on three wireless elements:
- Search Coil
- Digital LCD Display Remote
- Audio Backphone Headphones
The three devices communicate with one another via a digital wireless link developed specifically for metal detecting. This patented design provides crystal clear audio and exceptionally efficient power consumption.
DEUS features a superior ergonomic stem design that is comfortable and easy to use. A durable molded rubber grip provides an improved operating angle for hours of fatigue free use. The arm cup is produced from a unique plastic resin that is both durable and flexible.
Extreme speed finds good targets next to junk
The entire detector is built in to the search coil! Unlike traditional metal detectors, a wire is no longer required to convey the signal. The target signal is digitized and analyzed instantly and directly at the source by an ultra-miniature digital circuit. This revolutionary new design improves the quality of signal acquisition and produces superior power, speed and precision. The pure digital format allows you to adjust the power, reactivity and target recovery speed to be as fast as you desire.
One Click: Change Frequency, Power or Recovery
An all digital design means that there is now no need to buy multiple detectors for different types of treasure hunting. You can adjust every characteristic of the DEUS. Choose from one of 9 preset programs and start detecting. The DEUS is simple to use for a beginner and provides advanced options for experienced users.
- Can control and adjust the detector alone
- Built in speaker works with or without headphones
- 1/8" audio headphone jack
- Four non-motion modes
- Precise audio and visual discrimination
- Extended iron discrimination
- Nine preset factory programs
- Expert menu
- Belt clip included
- Full graphic display
- Low power consumption backlight
- Intuitive screen functions
- Battery life: +/- 27 hours
- Wireless headphone with controls and LCD screen
- Light and foldable removable headband
- One click headband replacement
- Can control the detector alone
- Lithium battery and charger included
- ABS transport case included
- 9" X35 Round standard search coil
- Carbon fiber infused DD
- Light weight
- Includes coil cover
- Includes hardware
- Contains metal detector electronics
- Battery Life: +/- 20 hours (depending on power and frequency)
- Total of 35 frequencies – 5 main frequencies with 7 wide offsets 3.7 to 4.4kHz, 7.1 to 8.4kHz, 10.5 to 12.4kHz, 15.2 to 17.8kHz, 23.5 to 27.7kHz
- Selectable frequency offset without loss of performance
- TX power adjustment is available on all frequencies and offsets
- Special Low frequency TX Boost feature:
- Normal or Boost option – The transmitted power has 2 selectable levels when using frequencies 3.7Khz to 4.4kHz.
- The BOOST mode significantly increases the transmission power of the transmitting coil, allowing greater detection levels if the soil conditions allow.
- TX boost is a special mode, the battery life of the coil may be reduced down to 6 hours.
- The overall battery life of the x35 coil has improved on most frequencies by +10% to +40%
- High frequencies 23- 27.7kHz – Excellent sensitivity to low conductive targets and small targets.
- Better overall stability
- Wet beach
- Dry beach
- Coin hunting
- Five additional preset modes
- Expert menu to create custom programs