- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
- Historical Artifacts - North Georgia Relics guarantees that all artifacts are authentic, unless otherwise noted in the description, for as long as you own the artifact.
- All items are described as accurately as possible and are photographed to the best of our ability. We will gladly answer questions or provide additional photographs via e-mail to assist you in determining the condition, quality, and appearance of the item in question. Most items are one of a kind and are subject to prior sale. Please check availability of an item prior to sending payment.
- The sale and purchasing of artifacts that have been removed from State and or Federal lands is in direct violation of the archaeological protection act of 1979 Title 16 U.S.C. sec. 470ee. North Georgia Relics will absolutely not deal in, nor purchase items that violate this law. All artifacts have been obtained through legal means.
- All firearms and edged weapons are sold as collector's items only and are not warranted by North Georgia Relics to be safe for any other use. North Georgia Relics is not responsible for any injury or misuse of any firearm or weapon.
- All artifacts are sold with a 3 day inspection period regarding condition and description. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within the 3 day inspection period and let us know. You may return the item at your expense for a full refund, less shipping charges and credit card fees if applicable. All items returned must be in the same condition as when we originally shipped them to you. We cannot accept the return of items that have been damaged or altered. We suggest that you purchase insurance for the value of the item during return shipment to protect yourself.
- If you are returning an artifact due to a failure on our part or if you received the wrong item, we will reimburse your entire purchase price and your shipping cost to return it to us.
Metal Detectors and Accessories - All sales are final.
New and used metal detectors and accessories are covered by the manufacturer's warranty, if applicable, and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement. Used detectors are sold "as is" with no additional warranty, implied or expressed. North Georgia Relics does not serve as a representative of the manufacturer, should service be required under an existing warranty. If the original manufacturer’s warranty is not applicable, North Georgia Relics will not be held liable for any service requirements.
The only exception is if the item is defective in the box when originally received. In this case, the purchaser must contact North Georgia Relics within 3 days of receiving the item to make arrangements for return, replacement or refund. Absolutely no returns are accepted without timely prior notice to North Georgia Relics from the purchaser.
All new metal detectors are shipped free within the continental US.
Orders are shipped via FedEx, UPS or USPS.
We routinely required an adult signature for delivery of all metal detector orders
Neither free shipping nor fixed cost shipping applies to any international shipments or shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. Territories please phone, or email us for shipping charges your shipping address.
Most orders will ship within one business day of receiving the cleared payment. We only ship to addresses registered to the credit card or PayPal account used for payment. If a dirrerent shipping address is desired please contact us at 706-264-6011.
We will contact you, using the email address or phone number provided on your account page, if the item ordered is out of stock. Normally out of stock items ship within 2 to 3 business days of receiving the cleared payment.