- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
DLD Enterprises, LLC d/b/a North Georgia Relics (North Georgia Relics).
Copyright © 2014 North Georgia Relics. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2014 North Georgia Relics. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by North Georgia Relics. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of North Georgia Relics, any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. North Georgia Relics reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if North Georgia Relics believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of North Georgia Relics.
North Georgia Relics respects your privacy. We never share or sell your personal information with any third parties. Any information collected through this site is intended to be used for the current transaction only.
- Shipping & Delivery
All offers of free shipping applies only to locations wihin the continental United States. Shipping to any other locations is not free. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site passes to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. For items that ship free, North Georgia Relics includes insurance. For all other items, it is the purchasers responsibility to pay for insurance coverage. If you want insurance on the purchased item, please contact us before ordering to get the cost of the insurance to be included in the purchase price.
All Georgia residents must add 7% sales tax.
Customs and import duties are normally be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of the order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. North Georgia Relics is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices. Where allowed to do so, North Georgia Relics will ship internationally. You must call or email us prior to purchase for the shipping and insurance costs on each shipment.
- Sales, Warranties and Returns
- Historical Artifacts - North Georgia Relics guarantees that all artifacts are authentic, unless otherwise noted in the description, for as long as you own the artifact.
- All items are described as accurately as possible and are photographed to the best of our ability. We will gladly answer questions or provide additional photographs via e-mail to assist you in determining the condition, quality, and appearance of the item in question. Most items are one of a kind and are subject to prior sale. Please check availability of an item prior to sending payment.
- The sale and purchasing of artifacts that have been removed from State and or Federal lands is in direct violation of the archaeological protection act of 1979 Title 16 U.S.C. sec. 470ee. North Georgia Relics will absolutely not deal in, nor purchase items that violate this law. All artifacts have been obtained through legal means.
- All firearms and edged weapons are sold as collector's items only and are not warranted by North Georgia Relics to be safe for any other use. North Georgia Relics is not responsible for any injury or misuse of any firearm or weapon.
- All artifacts are sold with a 3 day inspection period regarding condition and description. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within the 3 day inspection period and let us know. You may return the item at your expense for a full refund, less shipping charges and credit card fees if applicable. All items returned must be in the same condition as when we originally shipped them to you. We cannot accept the return of items that have been damaged or altered. We suggest that you purchase insurance for the value of the item during return shipment to protect yourself.
- If you are returning an artifact due to a failure on our part or if you received the wrong item, we will reimburse your entire purchase price and your shipping cost to return it to us.
Metal Detectors and Accessories - All sales are final.
New and used metal detectors and accessories are covered by the manufacturer's warranty, if applicable, and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement. Used detectors are sold "as is" with no additional warranty, implied or expressed. North Georgia Relics does not serve as a representative of the manufacturer, should service be required under an existing warranty. If the original manufacturer’s warranty is not applicable, North Georgia Relics will not be held liable for any service requirements.
The only exception is if the item is defective in the box when originally received. In this case, the purchaser must contact North Georgia Relics within 3 days of receiving the item to make arrangements for return, replacement or refund. Absolutely no returns are accepted without timely prior notice to North Georgia Relics from the purchaser.
General - The information and content on this website is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with the products described on this website is provided by the manufacturer only and not by North Georgia Relics.
- Payment Methods
We accept checks, money orders and certified/cashier's checks via mail. We accept PayPal, MasterCard, Discover, Visa and American Express for web based and, telephone purchases. Please allow 10 days for personal checks to clear prior to the item being shipped. All certified funds will result in your item shipping within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
Layaway is available for items in excess of $100.00. Layaway terms are 25% down, 25% in 30 days, 25% in 60 days and the balance in 90 days. Due to the length of time involved there are no returns or refunds on layaway items. Failure to complete the layaway within the prescribed time frame voids the layaway agreement, all funds paid to North Georgia Relics will be forfeited and the item returned to stock. Layaway customers are in breech of contract if any payment due is more than 10 days late. Layaway payments are due every 30 days from the date that the initial deposit is received. If you are having trouble making you layaway payments in a timely fashion, please contact us. In some circumstances, layaway terms may be modified for your particular situation. Please feel free to contact us to discuss.
Prompt payment is the customer's responsibility. Please do not expect us to contact you with reminders that your layaway payment is due or past due.
- Store Hours
- Due to Social Security Administration limitations on the number of hours that a self employed person may work, our store hours are:
- Thursday and Friday 11:00 - 6:00
- Saturday 10:00 - 5:00
- We can be reached any time by telephone (706-264-6011) or email (email@example.com). If we can not answer the phone, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We check our emails on a regular basis and will respond as quickly as we can.